There are many muscular restrictions that can get in the way of your golf game. Receiving massages on a regular basis keeps those muscles loose and relaxed, so you can focus on your game – not your pain.
Here are 5 ways massage will help your golf game:
1. Relaxes the hip and glute muscles, allowing the hips to fully rotate and the pelvis to fully pivot over the leg.
2. Relaxes the shoulder muscles, allowing the shoulders to fully rotate around the spine.
3. Relaxes the spinal and abdominal muscles, allowing the torso to fully rotate.
4. Relaxes the glute and thigh muscles, preventing knee pain.
5. Relaxes the forearm muscles, preventing golfer’s elbow pain.
The next time you have a frustrating and disappointing round of golf, try a massage instead of new equipment or a round of lessons. The solution just may be easier than you think!